Red Ray Ban Aviators
Stash Points: 17, 500
What is this?This is the number of points you get in The Zumiez Stash for purchasing this item. Stash points are redeemable for exclusive rewards only available to Zumiez Stash members. To redeem your points check out the rewards catalog on thestash.zumiez.com.
The most iconic shape from Ray-Ban gets an update, with the new Aviator profile that features a red flash gradient lens that give you a crystal mirrored look. Pair this with a vintage moto jacket and you're good to go.
- Ray-Ban Aviator Flash Red Gradient Lens Sunglasses.
- Durable black metal arms and frames with plastic earpieces.
- Black metal lens frame, nose bridge, and details.
- Clear rubber coated nose piece for all day comfort.
- 100% UV protection.
- Ray-Ban logo printed on top right lens and RB etched into left lens.
- Leather carrying case and lens wipe included.
- Frame material: Metal, Frame color: Black, Lenses: Red Gradient Flash.
- Lens shape: pilot, Lens size: 58mm, Bridge size: 14mm, Temple length: 135mm.
Item Quantity Updated
The quantity of an item has been updated based on available inventory at the selected store.
Share this article
What is the difference between anti-glare and anti-reflective coating for glasses? Which one is better for a person using the computer for greater than 8 hours a day? - Quora
Some thing. Anti reflective is correct name. Anti glare is more simple trade version. Neither is reduce glare as such, only reflections created by lens itself. Most of the public unaware that any lens create a lot of reflections and ghost images within. They tiresome and always very irritating. Coatings minimize this problem for wearer.Therefore they help if you have to wear spectacles for vision correction to roughly make it feel not worse than perfect eye without glasses. To get them in order to reduce any outside glare is a folly and dirty sales technic. Scare and sell works pretty w…